Monday, February 23, 2009

Our New Finao Albums! - Aquario Studio Photography San Diego

Finally! Our first album from the new company has arrived! This one belongs to Lauren and James, they were our guinea pigs, thank you very much!!! And I'm happy to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. These albums are very contemporary, lighter than the old ponderous traditional albums we still show in the studio. And they come with a zillion different choices for cover materials, including a huge variety of beautiful leathers, metal, metallic canvas, smoky 'glass', a variety of 'lizards, 'ostriches', even 'zebra' 'leopard', 'tiger' and 'pony'. (not the real thing of course). This one is Biker Chic with an Ipanema spine. I think the image window looks great. The leathers are very high quality, soft and deep, and I LOVE the rounded spine, wow! Thank you Lauren and James! I wish I could hold onto this one until our samples arrive, but not for another month. I can't wait!!!

0001.jpg
0002.jpg
0003.jpg
0004.jpg
0005.jpg
0006.jpg
0007.jpg

No comments: